ERDF Project Administrator
Plus X Brighton
BRITE is an exciting new programme focused on supporting high growth businesses. Subject to funding confirmation, we are looking for a ERDF Project Administrator to provide support to the project manager including maintenance of the processes required to comply with ERDF funding guidelines and compliance.
JOB TITLE: ERDF Project Administrator
REPORTING TO: ERDF Project Manager
FUNDED BY: European Regional Development Fund
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: N/A
Internal: Programmes and Facilities Co-ordinator, Workshop Technician, Marketing Assistant
External: Project Officer, UoB
The above full time post is available from 1st January 2020 until 30th June 2023, and is a member of the new Brighton Research and Innovation Technology Exchange (BRITE) project team.This role is dependent on the confirmation of funding from the Managing Authority.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To administrate the ERDF Brighton Research and Innovation Technology Exchange (BRITE) project facilitating successful project management of the project. The role will provide support to the project manager including maintenance of the processes required to comply with ERDF funding guidelines and compliance
Key responsibilities include:
- To support the ERDF Project Manager by maintaining project systems and processes
- To enter data, summarise and product regular reports for the Project Manager
- To confirm output indicators achieved for each quarter
- To support timely financial process to ensure project invoices are paid and able to be claimed without delay
- Monitoring and checking the completion of project documentation by project staff to help minimise errors and gaps in information
- Collation of ERDF registration forms and output documentation
- Regular checking to ensure the correct paperwork is in place to evidence the business support delivered
- Supporting the ERDF PM and team to maintain ERDF compliant procurement process
- To undertake other duties appropriate to the grade of the post
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Accuracy of data and record keeping
- Organised approach to record keeping
PERSONAL & TEAM RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide a good role model for staff and trainees and project a positive image to internal and external contacts and customers
- Demonstrate the Company’s culture, values and behaviours:
- Take responsibility for own self-development on a continuous basis.
- Carry out responsibilities with due regard to the Data Protection Act and current Data Protection policy
- Carry out responsibilities with due regard to the Company’s Equal Opportunities Policy and Environmental Policy
- Work at all times within the code of the Health & Safety Act
This job description is not comprehensive or exclusive and duties may be varied from time to time, but these will not change the general character or level of responsibility of the job. This job description and your performance will be regularly reviewed.