Programme and Facilities Coordinator
Plus X Brighton
The role will provide logistical and administrative support for BRITE Programme Manager while maintaining a high quality of service for work space users.
JOB TITLE: Programme and Facilities Coordinator
REPORTING TO: Programmes Manager
FUNDED BY: European Regional Development Fund
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: N/A
Internal: ERDF Project Administrator , Workshop Technician, Marketing Assistant
External: Project Officer, UoB
The above full time post is available from 1st January 2020 until 30th June 2023, and is a member of the new Brighton Research and Innovation Technology Exchange (BRITE) project team. This role is dependent on the confirmation of funding from the Managing Authority.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To provide wide-ranging support to the Programmes Manager of the ERDF Brighton Research and Innovation Technology Exchange (BRITE) project facilitating successful delivery of the BRITE Innovation Programme. The role will provide logistical and administrative support, maintaining a high quality of service for users.
- Provision of support to the Programme Manager for scheduling activities
- Responsibility for coordinating the logistics of the workspace, managing scheduling room bookings and keeping meeting space clean and tidy
- Maintaining record keeping and monitoring systems for progamme interventions
- To conduct tours and onboard new members
- To maintain a feedback process ensuring satisfaction with the workspace
- To manage workspace facilities, such as cleaning and ensuring services are delivered to a high standard
- To foster and facilitate community spirit using communication channels and other community activities
- Engaging with members of the community and making sure they are satisfied with all services
- Dealing with any arising issues quickly with members experience at heart
- To support with event planning, and related administration
- To undertake other duties appropriate to the grade of the post
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Successful scheduling maximising use of the space
- Positive user feedback
PERSONAL & TEAM RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide a good role model for staff and trainees and project a positive image to internal and external contacts and customers
- Demonstrate the Company’s culture, values and behaviours:
- Take responsibility for own self-development on a continuous basis.
- Carry out responsibilities with due regard to the Data Protection Act and current Data Protection policy
- Carry out responsibilities with due regard to the Company’s Equal Opportunities Policy and Environmental Policy
- Work at all times within the code of the Health & Safety Act
This job description is not comprehensive or exclusive and duties may be varied from time to time, but these will not change the general character or level of responsibility of the job. This job description and your performance will be regularly reviewed.