Where people cross paths and ideas are exchanged, great things happen.
Plus X transforms places.
Through innovation hubs incorporating inspiring work space, expertise and support and a curated culture of collaboration, we create a fertile environment that drives prosperity.
In partnership with specialist regeneration developer U+I, we will be launching Plus X hubs across the UK, evolving our existing site at the Central Research Laboratory, Hayes and soon to be launched Plus X Brighton in January 2020.
- Iconic architecture
- Healthy and effective work space
- Specialist equipment and facilities
- Education and skills partnerships
- Curated connection and collaboration
- Business growth and innovation support
One of Brighton’s biggest ever regeneration projects
- Mixed use development project in Brighton’s Innovation Corridor
- 369 new homes, 1000+ student bedrooms and the University of Brighton Business School
- World class architecture and master planning by Studio Egret West
- £280 million of socio-economic impact
Plus X Brighton
- 53,000 square feet Innovation Hub
- WELL healthy building standards Platinum
- Green electricity and zero to landfill policy
- Accredited Platinum WiredScore
- 7 floors, 550+ desks, roof terrace and 150 pax events space
- Curated programme of events
- Yoga classes and plant based cafe
- Prototyping workshops and media suites